Saturday, November 21, 2009

A tale of my time



Hi everyone. I have completed my 5th semester with all the satisfaction of heart and I thought I could probably write something about my experience in this semester. To begin with I should say it was not like the other semesters I had before. They were nothing more than a scheduled clock of our routine. But this last semester of mine was a mixture of that and with some other well mannered frivolities and pranks. It was a perfect realization of myself I should say if I had to be precise. Because I believe I had divulged in the self consciousness a long time back in my school days. The starting was much more like the previous semesters and the the way it moved was different. 
   As this happened to be my third and the most important year in the college life, I had to confine myself more to academic studies. That was my plan before the commencement. And my invoice told me I had to do much more than that. I had a feeling that I should do something which must be useful to me as well as to others. Like a flower whose presence makes a good home for some tiny living beings in this planet and helping all the way through. I first thought its too much for an ordinary student like me and again my invoice told me that I could do it if I believed in it. So started having faith in myself. And I came to know that trusting oneself does not require the mind and heart of a successful high profile persons. Each and every soul in this earth can do it. So coming back to my college life, interestingly professional subjects attracted me a lot one of which is High speed Aerodynamics. I got an expert teacher and a very kind person as himself for this subject who is also our Head of the Department. Under his guidance I could do well. I learned a lot both in terms of knowledge and wisdom behind the equations and logics. But I am sad to say that I never managed to get full marks in any of the test papers. At sometimes or other the question paper dominated me. And I also felt some pride in allowing it to dominate. It was a mixture of feelings for it. So then all the other subjects were also coming by and I looked good for myself. And things went on. And now looking at my social atmosphere, believe me I made a very good friendship with persons and my class mates to whom I have not even spoken a word in my past two years of my college life. And they are not one or two, I could get along with each and everyone in the class. It was always my dream to become friends with all my classmates. Get to know them, share their feelings and emotions. And I am very glad that I am a friend to all those in my class. I take this opportunity to thank every one of my friends for their kindness and their unresentful friendship. 

In the midst of this semester I got an opportunity to organize a class tour to Ooty. I am a guy who used to travel a lot in the name of tour with my family. So I am pretty much used to the nature of organizing which I gained by watching my kins doing it. So my heart told me that I could do it and it even enforced that is my responsibility to make sure everyone returns as happy as they can be.  But you know, things never happen the same way twice and as we planned. I was getting into my mind more quickly like I had to take all the responsibilities in and around on my two shoulders or so. Which ended up like I am over protecting them and all I found is I was not happy with made others not to be happy but not all the time. I found something was missing in the trip. Something in common. But then realized may be this is supposed to happen this way. I got my friends nearly from each and every corners of my country. It should be the other way in the trip but it was not. So excluding the odds the trip proved to be the best in my life and I almost felt like I was in my family. My friends were so kind and they are my hero's I should say. I learned a lot from them. I figured out responsibilities should not make one person sick and it should not get into your head. Each and every one has their own life philosophy and significance for them and that they are strong enough to take care of themselves.

Well every experience teaches you something worth in your life time, isn't it? It was one of them for me. And I got wised up a lot after that. So in the end I have managed to give good dinner to my folks after the trip. It was my unforgettable moment in my life. Handling two networks of my life, family and friends is the one of the things which I am of no good.   But surprisingly it went through without any timidness. After the trip my mom messaged me that she was very pleased in the I way I handled my kiths and kins and she said I am growing up to be a man. I was very glad to hear that from her. So those were the best moments in my whole life. Everyone remembers the trip with a lot of satisfaction and with great nostalgic remembrance. I too tasted my first beer there. Didn't like it though. Ha ha. The trip made our class to be more united than before. We were very pleased. The differences among us waned out in a dimmer light. Its so great to be a part of it. And the things were different then on. Everyone was happy during classes. Except for the days of exams!! I too found a bit of tiredness and a temporary state to carry on. For the goodness sake I got through. I did well in the internals. And I did something interesting too. In the early days of this semester I accidentally came across the most beautiful plane I have ever seen. It was the "Concorde". The world's only supersonic airliner. I was so excited about the characteristics and making of this plane and placed my time with it for days and days. All in the end I found having a compilation made by me about this marvelous piece of beauty. It was a work of my three months study. And I managed to place one of the copies of my first written book ever in my department's library. And I got a good support from one of my friends to help me through the language and editing of this book who was also a pro in English. I was inspired by that plane and I learned a lot. Again both in terms of knowledge and wisdom. It taught me that men can do anything in this world. Everything is possible by means of hard work and dedication. And what made this plane the most revered one , all  around the globe is people who built it, enjoyed their work. They loved it. They had put a lot of love in their work. And I also learned that without loving what you do and with the hard work alone, even success seems to be an odd thing. On reading the history I found most part of it was not knowledge oriented but it said a lot about about human values behind those lines. You may wonder what I am saying, but its true. To know more about this plane, visit www.concordesst.com. You may wonder it. 





There is an another moment which gained me a lot of experience. I was appointed as a Public Relations Officer for our newly formed Aerospace Engineers Association. Through it I got a lot of acquaintance and social dealings-es. It also made me a bit busy looking after the files and official letters but it all went in a very professional way. I got a lot of help from the Chairman and other office bearers of this association who are also my close friends. We worked together, we inaugurated the association and we also organized a lecture by Dr.Ramanan, Director of India Meteorological Department. It was so great to have him amongst us. And like this each and everything I did, taught me a lesson which true meaning cannot be divulged entirely in writing. So I could feel my life after it as an entirely different than my past. A new light shined from the holy lantern. I am not saying it as an turning point but it has been a great measure of new experience. 


My invoice always keeps me reminding this, " Life is something more than a tale of sound and fury and there is nothing in this world that I cannot be" I also do believe it. Because life is definitely not a journey from a long day to night. It got to be more than that. I feel it and I believe it. And with that belief I gave the final exams with the best possible I can. And with that my semester ended. Everything around me seems to be beautiful now. I love myself a lot. I thank my parents and God for putting me here in this place and yes I am here. With all the faith of my life. It was a great time. And I have always believed in God. Without him I could have lost my path a long ago. And I would like to tell to all those who believe in God that, the eye with which you see God, it is the same eyes with which he sees you. It was said by Meister Eckhart, a great Christian mystic. Always remember that. And with all my wishes I end my story of this part of my life here. But the tale of my journey of thousand miles will continue....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment