Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Walk to Remember

Life is a cluster of fiddling moments that gives you the true meaning of it in the long run. In these moments beautiful things occur and everything around you seems to be so ecstatic. These are the times that one can remember. The times that are worth remembering not just for the pleasures we had but for what it taught us. These are the moments where the intangible assets of life called the "Insights" occur or you may call the seed of beatitude sprouts.

I took a walk with my uncle with a withered thought that it may change my capricious mind which was formed due to the recent events happened in my life. We walked through the sturdy buildings wondering about the lives of the people live there. A good weather and a soothing breeze accompanied us all through our way. I just adjusted the volume of my Ipod a little and flowed with the rhythm of life inside and outside me. I just wondered the way of life and the state of mind people have in those kind of life style. There are million ways in which a human can live their lives depending on the various factors which they have. There are many cross roads in between life and its us who choose the way that we have to carry our journey. 

Then cross roads came in our way. I mean the real cross roads. Cross roads of road not the cross roads of life. Ofcourse the latter is always there. There were two roads one running to left and another to right. We wondered which way to choose. In our right we saw a small temple. I was like "Wow.. Mr.God. We will follow your way". So we took right and went past the temple. The corners of my mouth went up as I saw Mr.God. What a crazy thought. So we went on curious to know where this God's road end. I was enjoying songs and I could see people looking at me weirdly not that I blame them. My dress up was like that. I was hearing a song from the famous english rapper Akon. The title of the song was "No more you". I was lip synchronizing that song and suddenly I saw a building close to the streets with a big "U" in it. I was smiling

"Oh k I know what you say Mr.God. There is always U. Thank you very much." It was crazy to the core.   

  
 After walking half a kilometer again we met another crossroad. And there was no temple to be found anywhere in the vicinity. The inertia of the "God, Right, Road, U" feeling hit me again. So we again took right and walked for a while. To our surprise there was a beautiful park in a corner of a street and to our astonishment there was a big church opposite to it. That church was so monumental. I heard its the biggest church in our area. We never thought these would come in this way. We never knew these beautiful and not so hard to find places were in our neighborhood. We went inside the park and I was strolling and caressing the green offshoots trying to peep the "nature loving - got no work to do" human creatures that came to the park. 

And thats where the most beautiful thought stuck my mind.

I recently understood that life can be compared to an ocean. And we are in the middle of it. We have no directions to go where we want. We don't know which path is right or wrong. We just swim in some direction and we may reach a beautiful mountain full of apples or a creepy island full of homo-sapien-flesh loving animals. Its always uncertain and frustrating to know it has to be like this. Going without a direction is fun sometimes but not always. I dint mean going without a goal. No direction means without knowing the way to reach the goal. It would be better if he have some kind of gizmo to tell the way but we should figure it out all by ourselves. But how? 

From this walk I came to know the answer for that question. There are always some signs that shows us that way is the right way. Like we met Mr.God on the road and we chose to go in that way. We believed too that it will lead us somewhere good. And it did. So look for the signs. Thats the external thing. And believe. Thats the internal thing. We need to have both to find the right way. 

So life is full of these small moments which teach us the way we have to live. Nature says many things from its serene beauty and its amative sceneries. Its us who has to find it. Its only we the most complex species in this world can decipher it. Everything we need is around us and let everything we do lead us to a better future. 


Thank you 

1 comment:

  1. gud 1... u hav the talent of showing the feelings through words, the way u write s awesome... dnt leave this talent to go. write dairies, n blogs like this, ... all the best siddu

    ReplyDelete